Extension tubes
Macro filters
Macro lenses
Reverse ring
LED ringflash
Light modifiers
Reflectors, std
Homemade gel
Speedlight gels
Umbrellas, white
Umbrellas, silver
Umbrellas, golden
My studio
Night photography
Studio strobes

Light stands come in a couple of variations. One is a tripod-like with three legs, like the one above. And there is another type called a C-stand. The C-stands look to me like they are very sturdy; and the prices reflect that.

I got mine in a kit, as I say elsewhere, and I got the very same when I bought the background system later.
A stand I will like to have added to my studio equipment is one or two stands, that is adjustable from 24cm to 42cm. It could be useful, casting a light on the background, hiding behind the subject. Maybe a colour from a snoot or from a barn door or a strobe head with a standard reflector throwing light on a white background to get the High key effect.

Booms can be attached to a stand, and is really practical if you, for example, want to have, let's say a soft box, hanging from above, and spreading light downwards. They are useful for table top arrangements and good at lighting if you are to make some aquarium shots. They are kept from not falling over, by a counterweight. This can be a metal block, or a simple sandbag.
Some can hold a reflector, what could be practical if you need a pair of hands.

Information I got my stands in the kit of studio strobes. And when I bought the background system, I got two more of the same kind, with a boom for the roll of background-paper. They are okay. But I am a little afraid it will tumble over, when I let my soft box point downwards, and the stand being out folded the most. I see some that look very sturdy, they are called C-stands, the feet look different. And for sure, I will prefer those. But at this point, they are not at the top of my shopping list. I believe, I want to buy a boom first. I assume that this will also solve the problem of hanging the softbox.